Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sunny Boy Beach Club - Mordialloc, Victoria

This little place use to be called Sails. Well not any more. It is a far cry from the fine dinning of Sails. Does that make it bad? No but it certainly makes it different. "Different" is the key word. Sunny Boy Beach Club is more of a "club" than a fine restaurant. Once more does that make it bad. No.

As you are aware I rarely mention what I have ordered. I'm not a food critic but a restaurant reviewer. Of course it is a big part of eating out but there are many other factors which must be considered for a good time out. I have to mention their hamburger. The Wagyu burger. This bad boy was "BAD". Yep, bad a good way. I have not stopped raving about it since I ate it. I did get negative comments about some of the other meals. Think "pub food" and you won't be disappointed.

There are lots of boutique beers on tap, try a few, what I tried I liked. There is some unusual seating on packing crates and then again there are everyday tables and chairs. The places is very "Friday night\Saturday afternoon". Get my drift. Casual, noisy and relaxed, this may well suit you, for us it was just a little irritating. Thank God for the burger and beer. As typical up this way you will pay for parking and depending on when you visit you may struggle to get close parking. Do not get a parking fine, it may be the dearest meal you have ever had.




No comments:

Post a Comment