Thursday, August 27, 2026

The Little Snail Bar and Restaurant - Darling Harbour, NSW.

 We stayed at the Aiden Hotel in Darling Harbour (if you stay book a big room, ours was tiny but pleasant) and were opposite The Little Snail restaurant. This is an Asian based French restaurant that will keep you coming back. We have all been charged euros to eat fine French food now pay ozzy dollars for the same enjoyment. In a word the food is very French and very, very good. I can’t express it enough you may struggle to eat better in the area particularly at the price. You will find yourself going back again and again. We did. 

It may not be fine dinning and if that is all you do and don’t go here for that reason you are missing out on a great feed. The décor is basic and ambience OK but you are going for delicious food served promptly and of good portions. We ate here twice in our two day stay. I rarely mention what I ate but at the last sitting, here, I will - the stake. Order the steak and be amazed. Order anything at all and be overwhelmed. 

Cocktails, wines etc. at reasonable prices. And if entree and mains don’t fill you there is a few good desserts to choose from. This is a place you must go. You must go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment