Staying on Southgate in Melbourne exposes you to dozens of fine dining restaurants. Pick any one of a dozen for an exceptional dining experience. We have eaten at six or so over the years. Some better or should I say, a better experience than others. This time the Waterfront restaurant, outside, under cover with heaters on.
Crowded and noisy but service, food and ambience were excellent. The couple we were with went with the seafood platter. This would feed four and way too much for two. For all our meals food quality, quantity and presentation was excellent and drink prices were not excessive.
If you love seafood, enjoy getting out for a good meal and a good night this restaurant should be a must visit. All I ordered was excellent and I’d definitely return and probably order the same again. My wife also said she would re-order the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment