Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Ventuno21 - Black Rock

 A group of us ate here some years back but for some reason I failed to blog it. Let me rectify that. We dinned with my foodie relations who live in the area and it was their suggestion. It is a long thin restaurant and we were placed against the wall deep inside. From here we got to watch some meal prep and chats between staff. 

 My food was good but my wife felt disappointed. Others I ate with seemed happy with there choices and for me I would have to recommend a visit to Ventuno21 to determine for yourself what you think. Decor is on theme and street parking available. Can get busy so pick your night or book ahead. You should be pleased. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Energy drinks

    ReplyDelete