Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Tommy Ruff - fish food restaurant Modialloc

Me first encounter with Tommy was fish and chips take away on Mordialloc beach with my daughter and her partner. The experience was not a good one. That was near a year ago. More recently we dined in store at the Ruff’s for a much more pleasurable experience. I had eaten out the night before and it was fish. Looking for an alternative I went the beef burger. Possibly the best burger I have ever had. The tap IPA was weak and watery, stay away. 

I ate with five others and all enjoyed their meals and pricing is about right. Can get noisy so pick your night but sure to attend, foods better than good. Parking is available but busy nights may have you parking  away. Its a young set but attend for the food. Window seats are a available but book well ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment