Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Bistro Gentil - Wanaka New Zealand

Eating out big at lunch then backing up for a big french meal is not what I like to do. We are leaving Wanaka and we really wanted to try this local french restaurant. Careful menu selections meant three smaller meals but did leave us feeling we had over-dined for the day. Regardless the food here at Bistro Gentil was excellent. Its unfortunate we may never be here, in Wanaka NZ, ever again. The place, people and food has been excellent. 

The establishment may need a freshen-up but the food is undoubtably french. I would liked to have tried more from the menu but was really satisfied with my selections. Would I go back again, hell yeah! Would I choose the same from the menu, no. I’d like to try other dishes but I know it would all be supper tasty and make me hungry for more. Definitely put thus tasty spot on your list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment